Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Over!

The title of this evenings blog says it all: "It's Over!"...i am through with all the fretting over what a few people have done and I am done with worrying about what tomorrow will bring...I know that I know that I know that my Redeemer Lives! Jesus Christ has conquered the grave, the power of sin and one day the very presence of sin! He has risen as Savior and Lord of all.

Paul puts it this way in Ephesians 1:15-23, "Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, 16 do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. 22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all."

Folks, Jesus is in control! He is in control of all things and nothing happens to His children that does not pass first through His sovereign hands...that means that all of the things that I have been through over this last 3 1/2 years have first gone through the Savior's hand and knowledge and even though I may NEVER know why...hear me...even though I may NEVER know why, I still trust HIM!

Thank you oh God for your patience with me over these last 4 months...Thank you for Your great love and mercy...Thank You for your grace which is more than sufficient to meet every need that we may have!

I would encourage you today that if you are wondering what Jesus is all about...leave me a comment with any question that you may have and allow me to share the greatest love that the world has ever known with you! Go ahead, I won't bite!

No comments: